Sarees are an essential part of the Indian ethnic wear wardrobe. Bollywood has played a significant role in popularizing different saree styles and trends. From the iconic chiffon saree worn by Sridevi in “Mr. India” to Deepika Padukone’s elegant Kanjeevaram saree in “Chennai Express,” Bollywood has been a constant source of inspiration for saree enthusiasts.
Here, we will explore a few popular Bollywood-inspired saree styling trends to make sure you look stunning at any occasion.
- The Classic Chiffon Saree: As mentioned earlier, the chiffon saree worn by Sridevi in “Mr. India” is one of the most iconic sarees in Bollywood history. The saree’s lightweight fabric, pastel shades, and delicate embroidery make it perfect for formal events. Choose it to attend weddings, receptions, and cocktail parties.
- The Bold and Beautiful Designer Saree: Designer sarees are a rage in Bollywood, and actresses like Sonam Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan, and Priyanka Chopra are often seen donning these beauties. These sarees are known for their intricate designs, bold prints, and vibrant colors. They are perfect for fashion-forward events such as fashion shows, award ceremonies, and red carpet events.
- The Traditional Kanjeevaram Saree: The Kanjeevaram saree is a popular traditional saree from South India. Deepika Padukone’s Kanjeevaram saree in “Chennai Express” created a massive buzz in the fashion world, and has been a popular saree trend ever since. These sarees are known for their rich silk fabric, intricate zari work, and bright colors.
- The Glamorous Sequin Saree: Sequin sarees are perfect for evening events such as cocktail parties and receptions. These sarees are made of lightweight fabrics such as chiffon, georgette, and net, and adorned with sequins and shimmering embellishments. Actresses like Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, and Sonakshi Sinha have rocked this saree style on various occasions.
- The Stylish Printed Saree: Printed sarees are a must-have in every saree lover’s wardrobe. These sarees come in a variety of prints and patterns, from floral prints to geometric designs. Actresses like Kangana Ranaut, Sonam Kapoor, and Vidya Balan have been spotted wearing printed sarees on several occasions.
In conclusion, Bollywood-inspired saree styles and trends are constantly evolving and offer a wide range of options for saree enthusiasts. Whether you prefer traditional sarees or modern designer sarees, there is a Bollywood-inspired saree style that will suit your taste and occasion. So go ahead, experiment with different saree styles, and make a style statement that is uniquely yours!
Start your journey to be fashion-forward with these latest Singaar sarees:
Orange Printed Saree In ChiffonProduct on sale
Maroon Designer Silk SareeProduct on sale
Self-Print Maroon Silk Saree With Brasso PatternProduct on sale
Maroon Silk Saree With Brasso PatternProduct on sale
Printed Bandhani Saree in Peach ColorProduct on sale
Sana Silk Saree With Stone WorkProduct on sale